Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How to keep in good Health?

How to keep in good Health?

My younger brother name Rubel. He reads in class seven. He is quite lazy fellow. He does not try to keep in good health. On the other hand, he is also a dull boy at school. We are all worried about him. First, I called him and told him how to keep in good health. Then, he listened to me very attentively and promised me to follow all the rules of health strictly. Next, I told him to work out a daily schedule which he must carry out properly and at the right moment.


After that, he was advised to do all sorts of physical exertions like swimming, walking, running, traveling etc. and take physical exercise every early in the morning. In the afternoon, he should play games. He should also be very attentive to his teachers and prepare his lessons regularly. He should also eat the right kind of food at the right time. Finally, I advised him never to sit idle at the leisure time. He must try to find out something to do and develop his interest in many useful activities. He should keep it mind that without good health even a rich or a wise man leads a very miserable life. I also made him understand that good health does not mean absence of diseases. Good health practically means a sound mind in a sound body.


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Like Us

Powered ByBody2Building.com